Construction VIDEO 2m Copper J Pole antenna

2m Copper J Pole antenna

This is the construction VIDEO of a copper cactus style j pole antenna. I noticed that the mic on my new camera pics up sound a little to good, so the torch is perhaps a little on the loud sided. I hope you all enjoy this video and I hope it it helps you out and any questions you may have. If you have any questions please feel free to post them and I will reply asap. I have recently tested this antenna on my Wouxun KG-UV6DV2 and it works GREAT! I was in my basement even and was hitting towers that were between 15-25 miles away. I am very impressed and can't wait to get it installed outside on the house.
If you have not subscribed to the channel yet, please do. That way you will be alerted of the other upcoming videos which will include projects like this in addition to to expanding your knowledge in the ham radio hobby and possibly even Skywarn/storm spotting related topics. I have the antenna tuned in for 145.210 since that's the closest repeater and what I use with this antenna. SWR Rating. 145.210 Mhz @ 1.1:1 144.000 Mhz @ 1.4:1 to 148.000 Mhz @ 1.3:1



https://youtu.be/LyiDvmOcR44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.